I need your help:

As an Independent, I am representing each and every one of you without regard to any party affiliation.

This nation is suffering. Over the past 7 years, we have seen gas prices skyrocket, grocery prices increase, businesses have closed their doors, and families are going into foreclosure at record numbers.

Throughout this time, our district has been represented by a Republican: Bob Goodlatte.

The Congressional ballot in November will conceivably have 3 names:

1. Bob Goodlatte, the vote-with-the-party-and-President Bush Republican.
2. Sam Rasoul, a young, inexperienced, 26 year old as the Democrat.
3. And me, Janice Lee Allen, born and educated in the Valley, with the values and life-experience of the Valley, as your Independent.

How do you feel about the candidates? I want to know.

How do you feel about the changes that have taken place in your life over the past 7 years during the Republican administrations?

How can I help you? What are your main issues and concerns?
Economy, immigration, the Iraq War, education, or something else?

Let me know what you need from me when I stand up to the party politics that are destroying our livelihoods.

I am Your Voice. I will Represent Each and Every Voice in the Capital!

Thank you.

Janice Lee Allen

1 comment:

Life Junkie said...

I have decided to vote for you in November. I am tired of partisan politics and career politicians. You also represent my views on most issues. How can I help you in your campaign?